Our senior coach is Chris Loy (profiled below), while our reserves coaches are Andrew Batts and Justin Holloway.
- Clubs played for: Morningside Panthers, Wynnum Vikings, London Swans
- 2 x Premiership player with the Wynnum Vikings in Division 1, QLD
- Represented the Australian Combined Emergency Services (ACES) team (2012)
- National Police AFL Championships All Australian (2011), and Queensland Player of the Tournament
- Best on Ground Guns n Hoses (Police Vs Fire Service) game (2012)
- London Swans Seniors' Best and Fairest Runner Up (2015)
- 5 x Metropolitan Brisbane Representative at Queensland Junior State Championships
More about Chris:
Chris has lived in London for 4 years and works at Heathrow Airport - which has led to him being titled Mr Heathrow. When he's not swanning about the airport, he's travelling, playing tag rugy, going to the gym or having a beer to watch the Premier League. An outside midfielder, Chris loves to take the game on and will also be back playing for the Swans in 2017 after missing most of 2016 through injury.